Amazon.com Gift Card
(No Expiration Date – Not a Hard Card – Email Delivery)
Redeeming your Amazon.com Gift Card:
1. Visit www.amazon.com/redeemgift.
2. Enter the Claim Code and click Apply to Your Account.
– Gift card funds are applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process. Your Claim Code may also be entered during checkout.
– To redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click® service, first add the gift card funds to Your Account.
Terms and Conditions:
– Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be used only for the purchase of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
– Purchases are deducted from the GC balance. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit “Your Account” on Amazon.com.
– Amazon.com is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. For complete terms and conditions, seewww.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
– No expiration date or service fees.
We accept secure payment methods, low cost for customers shopping on CyberArt site …
Priorities payment by CyptoCurrency.
CryptoCurrency is the future of payments. You can securely transfer money instantly to anyone with a smartphone… Join our team today and become an accomplished CryptoCurrency professional. You have the unique opportunity to join a hardworking, dedicated, and elite group of digital currency traders and network marketers.